The Postgraduate School of Credit And Financial Management (PSCFM) is Nigeria’s most respected specialist postgraduate education institution, offering taught courses in credit management which are tailored to the needs of individuals, business and society. Like its affiliate in the United Kingdom, the focus of PSCFM is on lifelong learning as well as equipping individuals with the relevant skills and qualifications in all areas of credit management, combining professional qualifications with academic rigour to deliver high-class education that helps its students and alumni to keep ahead of the curve in credit management in the 21st Century business and economic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic/Student Affairs Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Master’s degree in higher education institution management or similar field
- Minimum of 3years experience working in a registrar’s office in higher education with a work background that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility for and a comprehensive understanding of all elements of a complex registrar operation including local and foreign accreditation requirements and standards. Ability to provide accurate detailed record keeping.
- candidate should have a firm understanding of changing technology
- Ability to work harmoniously and collaboratively with students, faculty, staff, administrators and other constituents.
- Lead innovatively, collaboratively, and with a forward-thinking vision for the functioning of PSCFM office. Position the office to respond effectively to the School’s needs and anticipated growth in both number of available programs and students.
- Manage, maintain, and be accountable for all academic and educational records of PSCFM students. Supervise the programme audit process to ensure the integrity of the completion of the certification program as it pertains to the awarding of PSCFM professional qualification.
- Evaluate existing systems, workflows, and technology and institute improvements as necessary to ensure efficiency of administrative processes, consistency with best practice standards, and stellar customer service to all PSCFM constituents.
- The applicant should be an innovative leader who has a developed vision for the functioning of a technologically sophisticated student affairs Office.
- Experience at a functional and operational level with student information systems, lecturer/classroom scheduling, and proven ability in student recruitment drive, along with strong computer skills.
- Adaptability, strong critical judgment and a commitment to diversity and teamwork.
- Excellent Customer service orientation
- Must maintain the academic record of all students and plans and implements the registration and lecture delivery process for classes, including new students recruitment.
- Other responsibilities include keeping records of all college classes and curriculum prerequisites, determining students’ graduation eligibility, planning commencement activities and preparing information such as honors lists, transcripts and class rankings.
- Must ensure integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic and educational records of PSCFM students and helps to ensure compliance with appropriate accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Enforces academic policies and regulations of the PSCFM and is responsible for oversight and administration of academic and student policies as they pertain to student records and awards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Only qualified applicant will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter