Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Elementary school, providing facilities also for foundation (Nursery). The school caters for children from the age of 1 year to 11 years. A Board of Directors whose services are given voluntarily manages the school. The school’s aim is to provide a secure and caring environment within which every child is encouraged to achieve his/her full potential academically, physically and socially. It ensures that every child receives a broad and balanced education in preparation for the future.
The premises include classrooms, a library, sickbay, information technology laboratory, school hall, together with other associated administrative rooms. These are set in a spacious compound with a playground for the children.
The school now seeks to recruit to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Supervisor (Primary School)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Academic Manager, you will provide support to the Academic Manager for effective management and delivery of the curriculum.
- You will assist the Academic Manager with developing strategies and techniques for assessing and fulfilling the needs of the students in the school.
- Inspect all lesson plans and notes
- Develop and maintain a program of continuous staff training/retraining in support of pupil achievement
- Ensure the school policies with regards to academic work are strictly adhered to. These include the school handwriting policy, reading policy and marking policy among others.
- Be involved with the production of half-termly and termly pupil grade and behaviour reports to parents.
- Be involved with teacher induction and day to day teacher support
- Be involved with the development of the Annual academic calendar
- Be involved with teacher observation
- Be involved with academic planning
- Be involved with teacher’s recruitment processes.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretion in sharing such information within legal confines.
- Guide and collaborate with the staff in the selection, modification and use of instructional materials
- Organise and coordinate all processes and documentation required for end-of-key stage procedures.
- Be involved with the Supervision of the instructional programs of the school.
- Be involved with the establishment of procedures for evaluation and selection of instructional materials and equipment.
- Be involved with the staff in developing and maintaining a program of continuous staff training/retraining in support of pupil achievement
- University Graduate with a minimum of 3 years relevant supervisory experience from a reputable school.
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner – able to model a range of effective teaching and assessment skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Detailed and organized
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should lease send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.