International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
- Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
- You will also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- A successful accounting assistant should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Accurate financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Must be familiar with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- High school degree
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th May, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter