Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Executive is responsible for preparing financial reports and maintaining all records relating to assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenditure, payments, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and other financial activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles all general accounting tasks, including reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger administration (by updating the accounting application with transactions as they occur), preparing journal entries, preparing monthly closing and financial reports, and bank reconciliation.
- Validation of transactions and verification of their impact on the accounts
- Computes direct expenses as well as proper booking of all expenses
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies, and other financial-related issues.
- Prepare and coordinate Financial Audit.
- Ensure timely and effective follow-up of all audit observations and recommendations.
- Prepares periodic financial reports and other financial documents as required
- Proper and complete documentation and filing/storing for easy retrieval of all accounting-related documents.
- Evaluating internal control systems and providing necessary suggestions
- Ensure timely and accurate periodic closure of accounts (monthly/yearly), and submission of reports to the Finance Manager as per reporting timelines.
- Ensure accounts receivable and payable activities (especially with depots and commercial sales) are performed accurately and timely.
- Documents and updates record of all fixed assets to ensure assets are correctly valued accounted for, and safeguarded
- Perform other duties as required by the Head, financial accounts, and the Direct Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field, Master’s Degree is a plus. (Minimum of 2:1)
- High-level Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, presentation skills, and report writing skills.
- Professional certification; ICAN, ACCA
- 0 – 2 years experience in a related role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th June, 2022.