Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
- The Account Manager has a passion for service but with a strong analytical mindset in order to build strong lasting relationships with our most important customers while ensuring they have great operational performance.
- In addition, the position will also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day activities, acting occasionally as a Project Manager and being the Country Manager’s right hand in all things related to managing the most important accounts, campaigns and overall net rates of the market.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage and expand relationships with existing restaurants and proactively identify further new business opportunities while ensuring our most important accounts have strong operational kpis
- Ensure that all campaigns processes are in place at a city level and proactively improve overall monthly campaign performance
- Work with both Restaurant Operations and Sales Managers to ensure that every important provider that goes online in the platform meets our quality standards
- Renegotiate the contract’s conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans with restaurants on a monthly basis.
- Observe market specific behavior to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement and growth
- Creating account plans to grow volumes from existing clients
We are looking for:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners, using good listening and interpersonal communication skills
- Work experience in a highly competitive industry and fast-paced environment is a strong plus
- Native or Business level English speaker.
- Proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Excellent capability in managing projects, resources and time. Be very organized
Why You’ll love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply