Buffalocrete Construct Limited is a concrete and steel product manufacturer. We are located in the Abijo area of the Lekki-Epe Expressway. As a brand, we are always looking for new ways to help our customers profitably. We are a fast-growing company with a strong team of professionals with a strong code of ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Manager will coordinate, direct and oversee her team in the discharge of their accounting duties.
- She will support Executive Management by offering insights and financial advice toward achieving the financial objectives of the Company.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow reports and other reports.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protecting operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Handles Tax matters with the Authorities and their agents
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information eg Bank statements, Creditors, Debtors accounts etc.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Carries out management accounting of the firm.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability Requirements:
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Customer service and Relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Proactive, ability to use initiative
- The ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office, Peachtree, Sage).
- Ability to learn bespoke packages if required.
- Our preferred candidate must reside within or around the Abijo – Lekki – Ajah axis.
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Flexibility / Tact / Discretion and diplomacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.