Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and maintain timely accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Develop maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- n complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets and ensure that assets are properly managed
- Oversee all payroll function to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process and submit statutory and benefits remittance on timely basis.
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board’s Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintai
- Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, and prepare the annual budget in consultation with the necessary office(s).
- Ensure that accurate and timely financial statements are prepared in accordance with contract agreements with funders.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects.
- Evaluate the need for new technology to meet the organization’s financial data processing, control, and reporting requirements.
- Advise on appropriate technology that meets the organization’s information requirements and financial resources
- Monitor risk management policies and procedures to ensure that program and organizational risks are minimized.
- Advise the organization’s leadership on appropriate insurance coverage for the organization and the Board of Directors.
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate.
- Negotiate with Bank for lines of credit or other financial services as required and appropriate.
- Perform any other professionally related task as may be assigned by supervising manager from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc / M.Sc qualification with at least 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.