Renda is Africa’s one-stop logistics market place. We bringease to business operations in Africa, by providing easy, fast and reliable solutions to procurement goods storage, haulage and last-mile delivery. With out vastnetwork of tested and trusted logistic partners we procure and Ship goods around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (Corporate)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- The Account Manager (Corporate) is responsible for building relationships with corporate clients to drive revenue growth.
- The Account Manager (Corporate) will make cold calls and prospect high-value clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify key decision makers in the corporate space and cultivate relationships to ensure satisfaction and confidence.
- Ensure all business and personal targets and objectives set and agreed with management are met.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics.
- Proactively generate leads and pursue business relationships with prospective clients in the corporate space
- Source for key account accounts in the corporate space to use Renda’s end to end services.
- Proactively identify additional support required to deliver corporate client requirements.
Specific Skills and Characteristics:
- Organisational skills: An ideal Renda Account Manager is highly organised, considering that they deal with various entities, it’s important that they don’t get details, needs and resources mixed up as this can constitute a serious problem.
- Must be a People person: A corporate Account Manager engages with various organizations and enterprises with varying needs and personalities, a key account person must be able to relate with these various groups as they each require. They must have a positive can-do attitude and be able to accommodate all they interface with on the job.
- Ability to multitask: A good key account officer is required to juggle multiple accounts and contacts effortlessly and this is only possible if they have discipline, can focus and have the ability to manage their activities well.
- Proactive: Because a key account officer is working to constantly improve the quality of service been offered to key account clients, they are also required to understand key clients current and future needs, they have to be proactive to ensure they are not caught unaware of any changes occurring in the clients business and can offer immediate solutions or suggestions to the client when and if the need arises.
- Network: A key account officer needs to effectively communicate and network with other professionals through phone calls, emails, and industry events.
- Strategic Perspective: A key account manager must have a strategic perspective that goes beyond achieving immediate short term goals, they must be able to transform the current engagement into a long term fulfilling relationship.
- Time management skill: Considering a key account officer needs to attend to different clients usually at the same time or almost the same time, great time management skill is highly required in order to ensure efficiency, despite having to attend to multiple people at once, a key account managers needs to manage their time well, they need to be able to plan and prioritise their activities for maximum efficiency.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in relevant discipline with a minimum graduating grade of 2.1
- Minimum of 4years experience as a key account personnel.
- Experience in the supply chain industry is an additional advantage.
- The job itself does not require any form of physical work but you are expected to be agile and of full strength and extremely mentally agile.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifiedc candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.