The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer & Admin Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The applicant must be versatile with the following:
- Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Account Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
- Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge, Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
Other responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily imputation of financial entries into the accounting software.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Reconciliation of Ledgers, and Resolving of the Differences.
- Banking transactions.
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Administrational duties.
- Petty cash management.
- Proper daily filing system in the account department.
The following are a must for this application:
- The applicant should have a minimum of 5 years experience in accounting and financial transactions.
- A Chartered Accountant or a Partly Qualified Accountant in the professional final stage with ACA /ACCA Certification is an added advantage.
- The applicant should be versatile in the usage of accounting packages especially Sage 50/Sage ERP/ Peach tree.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.
- The applicant should be very skilful in the usage of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- The applicant should have worked in a structured organisation and familiar with the smooth running of the Account Department and the organisation as a whole.
- The applicant should be able to work independently or with little supervision after been fully inducted into the operations of the organisation and the account department.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
Note: Only qualified applicant will be considered for this application.