Orintory Energy Limited, a trading company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Update and maintain transactions, accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Assist in the preparations of financial statements and management accounts
- Develop, implement, modify and document record-keeping, making use of current computer technology.
Education & Work Experience
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting with NYSC discharged / exemption certificate.
- 1 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Gender: Female
- Age: Must not be above 30
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (Excel. Word & PowerPoint).
- Good report writing and presentation skills are essential
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria would be shortlisted, and contacted
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.