Costarchem Nigeria is a subsidiary of costar USA. The company is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Costar Building Product system has been producing innovative construction chemicals that help gives strength and increase the life span of a modern building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Account Officer will be responsible for providing support to the Accounts Department by assisting the Accountant in the management of all financial transactions.
- Involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, Imprest /Advance Payment, Documentation of all sales orders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, Professional certification will give an added advantage.
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.