Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Payable Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving,processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities,scheduling and preparing cheques, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos
- Update and maintain vendor databases in a timely manner
- Support the month end process by providing supporting documents for month end journals
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Issues stop payments or purchase order amendments
- First point of contact with debtors chasing payment of invoices
- HND / BSc in Accounting / Finance related courses
- Must be of good character.
- Good communication skill.
- Must be good with excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.