Invent Alliance Limited is a multi business company with Strategic Business Units.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Receivables Officer (Bakery)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for the role of a Bakery Account Receivables Officer.
- The Account Receivables Officer will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions of the Bakery arm of the company with a key focus on Accounts Receivables Management.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes through physical visits, phone calls, e-mails, etc. Interface with the Sales Team on daily basis.
- Participate in periodic stock-taking
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- 0 – 2 years experience as a Finance/Accounting/Account Receivables Officer.
- ATS will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Investigative and analytical skills
- A high level of integrity is required
- Reside within Ajah and or its environs.
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel, etc)
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person at:
KM 29, Lekki/Epe Expressway,
Behind AP Filling Station, Alasia,
Application Deadline 28th May, 2021.