Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- Posting of Sales Invoice, Purchase invoice and Payments
- Reconciling Sales REP accounts
- Petty Cash and Float Management.
- Sending of Monthly Outstanding Debts to Sales REP
- Auditing of Distributors and Sales REP account
- Resolving Customers complaint
- Downloading of Bank Statement and Vouching of bank statement with ledger
- Capturing of Transactions posting on ERP
- Preparing Cash flow statement in order to ascertain Bank balances
- Preparing and sending payment instructions to banks
- Carrying out daily System reconciliation
- Monitoring of unposted and unsighted tellers
- Monitoring of transaction postings on customers account.
- Sending of Pension and Tax instructions to banks
- Carrying out monthly system reconciliation of bank statements with ledger
- Auditing and reconciliation of Stocks
- Tracking of Online Sales order
- Authorizing Payment vouchers, Credit and Debit notes
- Updating of the Fixed Asset Schedule
- Assisting External Auditors
- Reconciliation of Distributor’s and Suppliers account
- Basic: B.Sc / HND Accountancy and Accounting professional certification
- Experience: 4-8 years demonstrable experience as an Accountant or Accounts Officer.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite especially Excel and ERP
- Ability to be part of and work in a team.
- Excellent corroborative and time management skills
- Organisational skills and ability to meet up with deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter (stating why you qualify for the position) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter