Dream Homes Africa is a real estate construction, development and management company. Its vision is to provide affordable quality houses in prime areas within and beyond Nigeria. The company recently started its operations in Lagos State and will be looking to work with great innovative minds with ideas that can help the company scale in the industry. There is room for career growth and advancement with Dream Homes Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accountant will be the Chief Financial Officer for the company. Must be highly skilled with minimum basic knowledge of the real estate industry and Accounting software that are suitable for effective accounting management for the company.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures and policies
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to each department
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Establish and monitor internal control policies and procedures as it relates to Accounts
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures contracts
- Prepare and review the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial databases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Preparation of 5yearsfinancial plan/forecast.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting / Finance / Economics
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN, a distinct plus)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self-Starter and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Sage, QuickBooks or any relevant Accounting Software
- Supply Management skills
- Must have 5 Years financial services experience in a broad based organization
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of FIRS and Management Accounting
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
N150,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter