Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial Data Management- Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database which can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store: Accountant is to ensure that there is no excessive issuance of materials from the store; all materials to be issued by the Store keeper must be vetted by the Accountant in accordance to the laid down material usage standard.
- Train and oversee all activities of the cashiers, store keeper and stock control officers.
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company is overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Monitor cash released for purchases and expenses to ensure that it is spent only on budgeted materials.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send daily update to Centre Manager or Director.
- Any other assignment as given by head of department or Management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from any recognised tertiary institution with a minimum on 2.2 degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in a FMCG company.
- Applicant must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Professional qualification could be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos, Surulere or environs.
- Should be within the ages of 24-35 years.
- N60,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected].com using “Accountant” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.