Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Locations: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Supervising and coordinating the activities of the Centre accounts staff. Preparing and examining financial records, carrying out financial audits, reconciling bank statements and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year. Ensuring that taxes are paid.
- Maintaining a proper record of the financial transactions of the bakery.
- Creating a database that can help in future business planning.
- Offering vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends.
- Helping in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans, etc.
- Monitoring debtors’ and creditors’ balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balancing total cashier’s account for the day and sending a daily update to the Centre Manager or Director.
- Authorizing and appending payment vouchers.
- Ensuring that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounts department and ensuring that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Liaising with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Monitoring cash released for purchases and expenses to ensure that it is spent only on materials budgetedfor.
- Preparing monthly reports of the company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Overseeing the raw materials store and ensuring that there is no excessive issuance of materials from the store.
- Vetting all materials to be issued by the Storekeeper in accordance with the laid down material usage standards.
- Training and overseeing all activities of the Cashiers, Storekeepers and Stock Control Officers.
- Dealing with discrepancies and irregularities related to the company’s finances.
- Interacting with bank account officers as relates to the bakery.
- Helping in tax preparation and filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and third parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of cashbook accounts with bank statements.
- Setting accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk evaluation and opportunity analysis.
- Any other duties assigned by the head of department.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Sound in financial reporting and financial management.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- 3-5 years experience in an Accounting role.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work well with minimum or no supervision.
- Membership of ICAN or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- An analytical mind and attention to detail.
Remuneration And Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N75,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.