Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants) has been in existence for forty-six year and we have carried out our professional practice without blemish, producing many Chartered Accountants and participating in the economic growth of our country, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- An IT-savvy accountant with excellent finance and analytical skills,a female between the age of 25 and 40.
- The role is a remote-type and requires the employee to work from home.
- The work will require a lot of computer time; therefore, interested candidates are expected to have personal computers, unlimited internet access an unlimited source of power supply.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of monthly payroll and payment of staff salaries
- Preparation of timely projects report
- Preparation of bills and client invoicing
- Timely management of account payables and receivables
- Timely advice to the MD on the improvement necessary in the accounting and control systems
- Liaising with the external auditors on finalization of the annual report and other outsource assignments
- Preparation of quarterly budget and supervising implementation
- Preparation of job costing and project management report
- Timely report on budget and cost variances
- Preparation of monthly Pension, NHF, NSITF and PAYE and remittances
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health.
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- The candidate should have 5 or more years of experience in an audit firm.
Deadline: 19th July, 2021.