OSP Oil and Gas Limited – As a leading icon in the oil and gas sector, OSP uses advanced products and services to offer solution to EPCI Projects. We search out the requirements of a client, then design solutions that are not only of the highest standards, but are cost effective, safe and are the best in terms of quality. Furthermore, we are always on the lookout for the most tenacious, friendly, empathetic, loyal, cooperative, self-motivated and autonomous experts to add to our well of expertise, to ensure that the best talents are always with us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are seeking trustworthy candidate with a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations who can work efficiently without compromising accuracy.
- Candidate should be prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare periodic financial reports and publish financial statements in time.
- Compute and remit taxes and statutory dues (including VAT, PAYE, NSITF, ITF, Pension etc.) in compliance with company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality.
- Ensure timely payments to internal and external stakeholders.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements
- Prepare and send invoice to clients.
- Prepare financial outlook and forecasts for cashflow.
- Audit financial transactions and related documents and resolve discrepancies.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience preferably in a financial reporting role in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience with general ledger functions with knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, CFA is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.