Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited is a project support company registered under the Nigerian corporate affairs commission on the 23 of November 2012.
We are dedicated to reducing clients’ risks by providing Manpower Supply and Development, Equipment/Material Supply Services, Marine Vessel Supply and Offshore Operations, Heavy Duty Equipment Supply & Maintenance and Technical Consultancy Services. Petrok Oil and Gas Service Limited provides services to clients in the Oil & Gas industry, Energy, Engineering and other industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
About The Job
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, and tax requirements. (Remittance of taxes to the state board of internal revenue)
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Full participation in monthly and annual stock taking
- Costing of product/preparation of cost price calculations
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the company and give required recommendations. (LIRS, FIRS)
- Carry out special investigative assignments authorized by management
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice (Monthly & Annually)
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment- preparing monthly/quarterly in-house statements of accounts as well as annual accounts & reports.
- Preparation of fixed asset schedule
- Perform other assignments/duties as required by management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply