Solid Foundation Estates Limited (SFEL) is a unique and dynamic firm of Real Estate Consultants, comprising young and talented Estate Surveyors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Division / Department: Admin Department
Directly reports to: Managing Partner
- Prepare accounts and tax returns, administer payroll, control income and expenditure, compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain proper landlord & tenant documents (physical & software) including legal & agency
- Maintain up to date financial records of lease properties, maintenance expenses and service charge account
- Advice management about issues such as resource utilization of tax strategies and cost savings.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Prepare budget
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree or M.Sc in Accounting
- Must have at least 3 years experience in accounting
- Should be proficient in the use of Excel and accounting software, knowledge of Tally ERP is an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Work experience in a real estate firm as an accountant
- Strong leadership personality and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be focused and efficient
- Result oriented individual
N100,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June, 2021.