Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking to hire an accountant who will be responsible asset control and management, cost controlling and book keeping operations.
- Book keeping, maintaining a system of managing and overseeing the day-to-day accounting functions of the company branches/project sites including but not limited to the accounting, payroll, accounts payable, planning.
- Responding to enquiries from Senior Accountants, Controller F&A, the in terms of accounting results and special reporting requests
- Assisting in the implementation and realization of new procedures and projects to improve the workflow of the department.
- Monitoring and recording transactions and financial events in compliance with company policy
- Ensuring accurate and timely accounting reporting periodically
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Must possess a B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance
- Experience working on infrastructure projects is critical
- Must possess experience using Accounting software
- Must possess 5 – 10 years experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.