West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Finance & Accounts
- Purchase order verification in respect of cost center, profit center, and GL code,
- Cost scrutinizing on the purchase order, before release, between quotation and earlier price,
- Checking of GRNs is as per standard norms,
- Providing provision and booking month-wise.
- Monthly physical stocktaking and reconciliation with book stock and reasoning for deviation so that proper adjustment can be made in time to prevent material loss
- Statutory compliances as is required.
- Checking issue of materials, service entries in respect of cost center, profit center, and right GLs and weekly reporting,
- Timely bill passing and booking so that timely payment can take place
- Proper control of CAPEX booking in the coordination of respective team members.
- Degree in Economics or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- At least experience of 3 to 5 years in respective areas
- Experience in the SAP environment.
- Have good knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word and PPT, etc.
- Good interpersonal and co-partnership quality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply