Edgewood Consulting Limited – Our client, a Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Accountant – Okitipupa’ as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Successful candidates must be ready to work in Okitipupa and its Environs, Nigeria.