Swift Consulting Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Must have a BSc / HND in Accounting
- Must be ICAN certified
- Should be able to compile payrolls and tax
- Experience in Oil and gas industry
- Must be able to make use of all accounting software e.g. Excel
- Must have a minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in it
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st February, 2022.