PreDiagnosis International – Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for basic book-keeping.
- Responsible for withdrawal and lodgment of cash and cheque
- Responsible for providing details of all transactions
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the company’s bank account
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Reconciling account receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Maintenance of sales day books.
- Preparation of expenses schedule
- Raising of cheques for payment and transfers
- Bank reconciliation statement
- OND in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in the Hausa Language
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Strong detail-oriented with a heavy focus on maintaining accuracy and integrity of accounts
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.