Tonia Pharmacy Limited was incorporated in the year 2003 (RC497235) to carry on business as a pharmaceutical company. Since inception the company has grown to become one of the reputable pharmacies in Abuja with five branches located in various parts of the city, a branch in Lagos and Kano. Our Mission is anchored on a team of well-trained and highly motivated professionals in health care delivery, aimed at achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Clerk
Location: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collect and sort invoices and cheques
- Mail cheques to both other businesses and employees
- Keep a thorough record of business transactions and enter data from daily work logs into the company’s general ledger system
- Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department, or any tasks that require accounting personnel to take part
- Key in or type up any documents or items that the accounting department is responsible for, including cheques and invoices, as well as vouchers, accounting statements, and other reports and records
- Match work orders to invoices
- Process invoices/bills so that they can be paid
- Contact consumers to notify them of delinquent accounts and accept any payments made at the time of contact
- Arrange for money stores within the business to be delivered to the bank on a daily or weekly basis, or in whatever increments the business wants to turn over cash to savings.
- Supporting supervisory and executive staff by performing any assigned accounting and clerical tasks
- Keep a thorough record of all company charges, as well as any refunds that have been issued
- Keep track of any consumer issues that require a refund and make sure that the refunds are issued in a timely manner
- OND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th July, 2021.