Hybrid Consultant Limited – We are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology and outsourcing services.Professional Services firm operating in the knowledge industry and dedicated to building excellent delivery capability in organizations across Africa. Our goal is to partner with our clients to make them truly world class organizations.
Hybrid Consultant Limited has global experience and are committed to building the capabilities of the region. In addition, Hybrid Consultant Limited also possesses key global affiliations and working relationships with some of the world’s leading organizations in the areas of Project Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law.
- B.Sc Ddegree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
N70,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2021.