Smartkraft Projects Limited – Smartkraft is a company whose business cut across, Medical Supplies, Security Equipment,Procurement services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Recover amount established as being receivable including recovery of VAT
- Liaise with the government authorities in regards to tax filing
- Assist external auditors during audit.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
Educational and Work Experience
- B.Sc. or HND in Finance / Accounting.
- Higher educational qualification/professional certification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Good organisational skills. • Good data gathering, analysis and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity. • Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance function. Skills and Competencies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and systems, preferably SAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th September, 2021.