HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a premier clinic and hospital established in 1965 to provide ophthalmologic care in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounts Officer provides financial and administrative support to the Hospital. The role holder is responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the company including invoice processing, daily bookkeeping records, billing and tracking business expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post income receipts, bank transactions and suppliers’ invoices on QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management account (profit or loss, statement of financial position etc.)
- Conduct monthly stock count and reconcile to accounting record
- Billing and tracking business expenses
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due
- Handle general account queries and check invoices for inaccuracies
- Assist the external auditors as at when necessary
- Analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to top level management on future financial plans.
- Manage receivables and payables accounts
- Conduct sales analysis
- Assist the Hospital Manager where required with compliances with regards to PAYE, PENSION, WHT etc.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Diploma or equivalent; University degree preferred in relevant field
- 4-6years proven work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks
- Keen attention to detail and customer service skills
- Great analytical skills
- Membership with a professional body is a must
- Excellent business judgment and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Ideal candidate will reside within the Surulere axis
Application Deadline 25th March, 2021.