Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Payable / Receivable
Ref No: 839505
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Main point of contact for AP issues
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders in the AP process.
- Review and reconcile supplier statements monthly
- Send invoices to AP team for posting
- Prepare reports for WHT and VAT filings.
- Review initial computations from EY, provide feedback as required.
- Review final computations,
- Research & resolve invoice discrepancies, issues and unapplied credits
- Analyze root cause and communicate with stakeholders on past due items, billing inefficiencies and discrepancies.
- Prepare cover sheet for invoices
- Analysis of statement of account for previous month and send to Multipro
- Prepare and share overdue reports
- Order release support during weekends
- Weekly reconciliation meetings with commercial teams
- Monthly reconciliation with MP and Supply chain
- Follow up on payment weekly
- Reconciliation of claims (debit & credit), pricing returns, short delivery, promo.
- Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply