Paelyt is a FinTech company that provides innovative loan products, electronic payment solutions and technology platforms for businesses and individuals. Our partnerships with clients place our solutions at key banks and financial institutions. Additionally, we provide a robust platform for loan disbursement, repayment and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin and Facility Management Officer
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an Admin / Facility Management Officer who will contribute to the development of our business.
- The Admin & Facility Management Officer will primarily be responsible for managing the administrative requirements of the company as well as overseeing the smooth operations of the company’s office facility. As a member of the Corporate Office Division the Admin & Facility Management Officer will work closely with team member of the following departments, Human Resources, Legal, Procurement, Stakeholders Relations.
- This role requires multitasking across a range of responsibilities, including, scheduling, bookkeeping activities, correspondence management, logistics, electronic & hard copy filing, inventory management, maintenance supervision, attendance tracking, vendor/contractor management, and compliance with health safety and environment policies.
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Maintain contact directory.
- Book travel and accommodation arrangements when required.
- Manage office supplies stock, research new deals and suppliers and place orders.
- Petty cash management and reporting.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents such as legal.
- Manage staff work tools requirements.
- Assist in updating office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Assist in organizing events, including ordering materials, and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior level officers.
- Processing and directing correspondences or deliveries.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meethealth and safety standards.
- Inspectoffice space structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work as required.
- Inspection of quality of installations and services carried out on office equipment and environ.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly.
- Maintain stock levels and supplies within budget.
- Maintain relevant correspondence with contractors, clients, and team members.
- Review utilities consumption and strive tominimize costs.
- Supervise all facilities staff (technicians, cleaners etc.) andexternal contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, buildingsecurity when needed etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- And any other task that may be required from time to time.
- Education: 2:1 or above in a Bachelor of Accounting Degree
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Other: Proof of completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Good knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management.
- Well-organized, detail and customer (internal and external) oriented self-starter
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- Problem Solving
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly.
- Meet assigned deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Good technology literacy
- Ability to multitask and work independently, when needed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021.