Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager, HAM & Admin
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist to drive implementation of approved DCP Administrative policies and procedures to ensure efficient management of facilities for the Plant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the implementation of a first class maintenance and management culture of all office and residential buildings in the Plant’s portfolio.
- Responsible for inspection of the conditions of all the plant’s facilities and ensure that maintenance contractors adhere to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Compliance to HR/admin policy and procedures.Ensure coordinate employee of wellness such as: provision of Staff Uniform, Long service /End of the year Party for staff
- Manage all issues related to HMO
- Ensure proper management and maintenance of inventory and movable assets, such as renewal of company licenses as at when due; Verification and Registration of the movable and fixed Assets
- Manage Group Life Insurance and coordinate NSITF staff in cases like accident and death related to work
- Escalate administrative issues to the AGM, HAM/Admin for speedy resolution.
- Manage implementation of approved DCP’s fleet management policies and operations for the Plant to meet the current, emerging, and future operations.
- Closely monitor the Plant’s Fleet (official and pool vehicles) to ensure optimal usage and functionality; and minimize vehicle down time.
- Ensure proper management of the department’s budget and approved expenditure as defined in the manual of authority.
- Prepare Administrative periodic management report and submit to AGM, HAM/Admin for review.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by AGM, HAM/Admin for review.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive Admin work experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant Administrative process areas such as facility management, fleet management, contract management
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Very good business writing skills
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations in Nigeria.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply