Action Health Incorporated is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. AHI was formed out of a deep concern about young people’s limited access to preventive information and life skills to deal with the myriad of issues confronting them.
For over 3 decades AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. In partnership with colleagues around the globe, AHI has helped to bring sexual and reproductive health issues to the public domain and spurred state governments and the Federal government to stand in support of the sexual and reproductive health and total well-being of young people in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Support Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose Of Position
- The position holder has the responsibility to ensure that AHI’s organizational activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- The primary role of the Admin & Support Services Manager is to ensure efficient planning, implementation and supervision of the support services of the organization, in order to facilitate operational success.
- Plan, implement and coordinate functions related to general administrative support, facilities/assets management, supply logistics, and human resource administration and keep executive management informed of all administrative actions required
- Coordinate submission of the related reports including ensuring timeliness of preparation and submission of all reports.
- Manage the organization’s internal and external communication process to ensure that they contribute to organization’s efficiency.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time by Executive Management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Aptitudes
- Be educated to Degree level in Management / Business Administration or the Social Sciences.
- A Postgraduate qualification is desirable
- Team leadership experience and a high level of personal integrity and honesty
- Experience/ Certification in Office and Human Resource Management
- Ability to pay attention to detail and efficient work organization
- Ability to work well under pressure and timeliness/ meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of administrative operations of organizations in the health /social development sector
- 5 Five) years’ work experience including three years in a similar position at senior level.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and their Full Names as the subject of the mail.
- AHI is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021.