At New Language Class Africa, we want to teach children to speak a new language, including their African Local languages virtually through seasoned teachers. Our vision is to become the number one language learning online school, offering all African languages across the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Volunteer
Location: Abuja (Remote)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We want to teach children to speak a new language, including their African Local languages virtually through seasoned teachers.
- Our vision is to become the number one language learning online school, offering all African languages across the world.
- Are you a talented Individual looking for a platform to express yourself and learn the needed skills to improve your competencies?
- Do you find it easy to express yourself creatively and error-free in writing and verbal communication?
- Can you be described in the following ways?
- Hard working
- Performance Driven
- Able to get tasks done by working with people
- Proactive and able to work with deadlines
- Has attention to detail.
- We are looking for someone who can join us as soon as possible, can work remotely (may require physical meetings) and is able to volunteer for at least twenty hours or more a week for a minimum of three months – although a longer-term commitment might also be considered.
- We invite you to join our team as we build the future of language learning in Africa.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree
- Proven Digital project skills
- Must have 0 – 2 years work experience
- Marketing and Communication: Social Media Marketing and Management, Creative writing, Copywriting, SEO/SEM, Video Editing, Email marketing. Storytelling, Graphics Design, WordPress Web Development, Grant or Proposal Writing or any other Marketing Skill.
- Project Facilitation: Teaching, Verbal Communication Skill, (Experienced or Inexperienced) Skill or Long-term interest in Software Development.
- Administration and Program Management: Strong communication skill (Written and Verbal), People skill, Microsoft Office (Especially Excel and PowerPoint), Internet research, Customer service and relations.
Our Commitment to You
- We want to ensure you enjoy your time with us, feel valued and build your competencies for success. During your time with us you can expect to:
- Be supported by the manager who will agree on clear mutual expectations with you and be available for regular catch-ups and feedback.
- Be given an induction and the opportunity to participate in wider organisational meetings and organisational social events (currently all virtual).
- Time commitment and start dates
N20,000 to N25,000 (Monthly).
- Monthly Data and Communication Stipend. (20k or more depending on need)
Deadline: 31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter in one document to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.