Olam International Limited (“Olam”) and Sanyo Foods Co. Ltd of Japan (“Sanyo Foods”) today announced that they have agreed to set up a joint venture company (“JV”) in Nigeria to manufacture and distribute instant noodles in Nigeria and across sub-Saharan Africa.
Sanyo Foods will invest US$20 million in cash, for a 25.5% equity interest through issue of new shares by the JV that will house Olam’s instant noodles assets and business in Nigeria. Olam will hold the balance majority ownership of 74.5% in the JV with management control. The consideration has been arrived between both parties on a willing-buyer willing-seller basis. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions.
Founded in 1953, Sanyo Foods is a global leader and Japan’s third largest player in the instant noodles business. It has established a leadership presence in China, Vietnam, Russia and North America through strategic partnerships. In the past, Sanyo Foods has also acquired equity stakes in Tingyi Holdings in 1999 and King Lion of Russia in 2011 to catalyse the growth of these companies in their respective home markets. Tingyi Holdings is currently the market leader in China with 24 production facilities across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
General Objective of the Job
- Co-ordinates the distribution amenities around a self-accounting business unit forcontrol.
- Provision of sound-proof control in the outlets for proper records and curtailing frauds.
- To effectively and efficiently manage the C&C.
Detailed Description of the Job
- Supervision of Stocks movement from the warehouse to the C&C, arrangement and shelving of same.
- Supervision and monitoring of issued stocks to Sales Reps.
- Timely preparation /reports of stocks situation in C&C and the Depot.
- Provide guidance and technical support to Storekeepers.
- Ensure cash deposits are moved to the bank on daily basis without any shortage(s).
- Preparation of monthly report of expenses incurred by the Sales Rep, Supervisors and Cashiers.
- Payment of staff salary not credited to the Bank.
- Supervise daily reconciliation by Storekeepers and ensure that proper payment is made by Reps.
- Ensure tellers tally with deposits as an oversight function.
- Investigate variance in stocks level where any exist and report same to Auditors.
- Supervise the physical stock count and compare it with what is in the closing stocks.
- Preparation of monthly budget for the Sales Reps, Supervisors, Storekeepers and Cashiers.
- Preparation monthly attendance of Staff in the location for salary advice.
- B.Sc Degree / HND qualification.
- Candidates must possess 2 – 3 years working experience as an Administrative Assistant in FMCG or manufacturing Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”Administrative Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates that reside within the location above are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 12th August, 2021.