Health Emergency Initiative (HEI) is an NGO that provides support to vulnerable / indigent patients to pay their medical bills and other lifesaving initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Hospital Liaison Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To investigate and process medical intervention.
- To handle all the administrative duties in the office.
- Investiagte all Medical needs from vurnerable and indignet individuals
- Liasing with hosptital on providing Medical Intervention to indigent and vunerable patients
- Purchasing and maintaining supplies.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Overseeing the housekeeping and maintenance of the ofiice building, both inside and outside.
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards.
- Monitoring energy usage and consumption, and making recommendations or policies to limit expenses in this area.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.