GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support. We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Ultimately, a top-performing administrative officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- 0-2 years working experience
- Must be fluent in English
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
N60,000 – N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.