Kontz Engineering Services Limited is located at Kontz Place off Ama Nnachi Street, Isheri Olofin Estate, by World Oil Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. The company website is www.kontzeng.com, we have partnership with our foreign partners spread across the world, among which are United States, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany and Turkey, has work extensively on different projects and solution in and outside Nigeria.
Some of the companies we have business relationship with are NLNG, Shell BP, Diamond bank, GTB, Zenith, Keystone Bank, Bi- Courtney, Golden Tulip, Stanbic IBTC, 9mobile, Shell BP, BPE and many others. Every customer want is our priority and satisfying customers is our goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science course
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th September, 2021.