Oasis Outsourcing Limited commenced business in year 2009 as an outsourcing company with focus on sales staff, services and support staff. Over the past years, the company has built a record of excellent services with its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- ND, HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 1 year experience as a Customer Service Manager and Receptionists
- Good interpersonal skills and fluent in English
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High school diploma.
- Should be resident in Asaba/Onitsha.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
N85,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th March, 2022.