Telecommunications Solutions Limited is a licensed Private Network service provider specializing in the provision of Local Area Network (LAN), Enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) link connectivity using Fiber Optic and Wireless Communication infrastructure and access networks. We are the provider of an Open Access Network technology with the aim of providing seamless fiber connectivity to thousands of businesses across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- OND or NCE or HND or High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping.
- At least one year experience in administrative services or related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.