An Electronic Payment and Terminal Service Provider is recruiting a highly experienced and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agency Banking Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Mid – Senior Level
Reports to: Group Head, Agency Banking
- Drive sustainable financial growth through robust network development.
- Create and implement strategies for business development.
- Forging strong relationships with agents and partners.
- Initiation and scale up of agent network.
- Provide market and competitive analysis on agency banking offerings.
- Revenue assurance.
- Identify bottle necks in process flows and productforeffectiveness.
- Create and drive Go-To-Market strategies for new products or enhancements to agent banking channel.
- Drive effective initial and refresher training of agents and field officers.
- Collaborate with local partners to increase service options on agents.
- Development of new sources of competitive advantage.
- Tracking performance of the channel in relation to customer experiences.
- Design schedule and drive market communications activities.
- Responsible for the Ideation, development and commercialization of substantially new products and services on the agent banking channel.
- Determination of product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Reviewing associated product costs and anticipating product volume.
- Drive effective support to agents.
Qualification And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 7 years professional experience with 4years in imilar role.
- Thorough knowledge of all technical and administrative functions of the E-Paymerits department.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions (i.e. data entry clerk versus company president).
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- A thorough understanding of Agency Banking poducts and services.
- Strong understanding of business financials.
- Technical problem solving, communication, critcal thinking, and leadership skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especally Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email