Proten International – Our client, a Fintech Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aggregator Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identification and onboarding of new aggregators of other platforms
- Monitoring of all aggregators and their sub-Agents performances- Expected growth rate is 50% weekly
- Engagement of aggregators to ensure resolution of issues, complaints and follow through to ensure that issues are resolved urgently
- Terminal Management- Ensure that terminals are deployed to the right aggregators with the highest potential for viability- Follow through on terminal deployment to ensure that only the right agents have terminals and terminals are put to use as soon as they are deployed to aggregators
- Engagement of new ‘orphaned’ aggregators as soon as they are set up to ensure they are mapped to an aggregator manager weekly.
- Leverage WhatsApp groups to share updates, learning tips, and new product offerings to aggregators
- HND, B.Sc with not less than lower class.
- Must have Sales experience of 2 – 3 years
- Good communication and selling skills
- Ability to manage a team.
- Banking experience selling or managing POS agency
- Must have a good network of POS agents across Lagos
N120,000 basic monthly salary and commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply