At Aldelano, we are dedicated to helping provide life-sustaining cold storage solutions to those in need, anywhere in the world. Our products are off-grid and require little to no maintenance. Our advanced technology in solar refrigeration and water generation allow us to provide those in need with fresh, clean drinking water, cold storage, and renewable power.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agronomist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or Soil Science or related fields from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in greenhouse farming (hydroponics)
- Can carry our laboratory test of soil, seed and crop samples
- Quality control of seed calibers and soil standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably a fresh graduate willing to grow with the company.
- Proficient use of MS Word and diagnostic scientific software.
- In-depth knowledge of soil and crop principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2021.