Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Analyse, design, develop, implement, support or enhance Business application systems and back-end Databases
- Perform escalated analysis, troubleshooting, testing, and documentation for multiple supported applications
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Business Applications: Focusing on Application performance and User Guidance.
- Support the DBA Lead to formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitor transaction activity and utilization
- Remain current with industry technology and trends.Other Duties as assigned.
- Use available tools, procedures, instructions, and documents to resolve technical problems
- Improve, Optimise and document the technical processes around application support.Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
- B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Eng in Engineering;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with Office 365 and/or SharePoint online implementation, administration, governance, and support.
- Certification relational databases, Oracle and SQL.Experience working with Azure Environments will be an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of information technology experience in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server tools such as SSMS, SSIS.
- Experience pulling data from Microsoft SQL Server databases for reports is preferred.Any related technology certifications are a plus. Examples are MCSA, CompTIA’s Network+ or Server+, MCSE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th June, 2022.