AR Packaging is part of Graphic Packaging International and a leading provider of packaging solutions for food & consumer goods, beauty & cosmetics, confectionary, food service, tobacco, pharmaceutical & medical industries and so much more. We develop creative carton board and flexible packaging solutions that help our customers add value to their products and achieve success through packaging.
We have a presence in 13 countries with about 30 factories. AR Packaging is one of the leading companies in the packaging sector in Nigeria equipped with advanced technical expertise and state-of-the-art printing and finishing capabilities, complete packaging system solutions with all necessary machinery and materials. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Trainee
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification in Higher National Diploma (HND) or B.Sc in either Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates should not be older than 30 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2022.
- Applicants should apply only once.
- Only electronic applications will be considered.
- Applicants should ensure that e-mail addresses and phone numbers given are active and valid.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted