Asset Management Group – We are a leading consultancy firm that provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate development value chain, ranging from land acquisition to concept development to property management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Reports to: Head of Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- The responsibilities of the Architect are to plan, develop and implement building designs.
- The Architect is to handle projects from the initial client briefing to the final stages of construction, including new construction designs, extensions, alterations, or restoration projects.
- Meet with clients to determine their needs and requirements and come up with creative construction designs based on clients’ need.
- Manage design projects from concept development through to completion, preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions, working with teams across business lines
- Liaise with clients, contractors, engineers to ensure that aspects such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning(HVAC), as well as structural supports, are properly incorporated into the designed structures.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulation and gain a permit for all construction projects
- Manage and provide support by matching and setting up agreements between clients and contractors
- Compile feasibility reports, determine environmental impact, create project proposals, estimate costs, determine timelines and oversee construction processes.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of set goals
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development
- B.Arch in Architecture or related courses. a Masters would be a plus.
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience as an Architect
- Chartered, certified and registered Architects will be highly regarded
- Creativity: Create highly creative concepts and technical drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) application
- Project Management: Supervise the construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design. Work with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition.
- IT savvy: Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, BIM etc. Ability to produce 2D and 3D design drawings for meeting presentations
- Visualisation: Visualize space in three dimensions, see in your mind’s eye, complete the project look.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving: Proactively identify issues, evaluate possible solutions and choose the best option to solve issues
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021.