Urban Dice Designs Limited – Our commitment to excellence starts from our production of stellar designs: allowing our clients clear idea of their space prior to execution. Working with 2-D designs and 3-D renderings we provide thorough representation of our promised project allowing for seamlessness in creating the finished product. This obligation to client satisfaction bleeds into our hiring practices and partnerships. With key knowledge of the leading brands in the industry, we offer only the best materials when it comes to Design, Architecture, Furniture Supply and Production of affordable interior products keeping in mind the socio-cultural status of our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- We are seeking to hire a creative, innovative Architect to join our exceptional team at Urban Dice Designs Limited.
- If you are strong in leadership and have the right initiative for the job then apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Controlling projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Prepare drawings, specifications and construction documents strategies to suit client needs, and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Give daily feedback on projects, site observations, and site project material needs that may slow down workflow and process
- Sketch Preliminary plans, including electrical and partition layouts. Oversee project site and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project.
- Visit the site till the project is completed, to ensure that the desired result is achieved.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements skills.
- Discuss with clients to spot their objectives and budget for a building project as well as assisting clients in taking appropriate decisions on the design, location, and materials for a proposed building construction.
- Establish contact with clients to discuss building progress, issues arising, and necessary adjustments to be made.
- Develop and prepare reports and records relating to particular assignments or project.,
- Follow up on workers and ensure 3D drawings are being achieved from the start of the project.
Skills & Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Architecture
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp, 3ds Max, or similar) Luminion, Autocad
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2022.