Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architectural Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Engineer to be responsible for the evaluation and design of building projects.
- The Architectural Engineer is responsible for working with internal departments and external parties on building and design projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems and identifying and solving design flaws.
- A successful Architectural Engineer is meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team.
- You should be analytical, have excellent time management skills, and the ability to find effective solutions to fit with the project’s timeline, budget, and objectives.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
- A Professional Engineering license.
- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
- Must have experience on building and construction
- The ability to diagram designs both manually and with computer-aided drafting.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- An excellent working knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles.
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
- Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establishing project goals.
- Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participating in site visits.
- Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
- Consulting with clients on building projects.
Deadline: 1st April, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] Using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.