Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
Ref No: 220.127.116.113.63
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About The Role
- The Area Manager (AM) located in Lagos, is responsible for pro-actively driving recruitment channels performance throughout West Africa. You will work closely with product specialist training and ensure support to all channels.
- The AM will support the Regional Manager in relationship management of all the agent channel partners and the day to day management of the local office. Also supporting the development and execution of the strategic marketing plan with the aim of driving market development, diversification and achieving student enrolment targets for all Navitas business units.
- To do this you will work closely with their Regional Manager and the product sales team. The role requires a practical knowledge of marketing and sales within the international education environment and specifically student recruitment through agent networks for study abroad.
The ideal candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Can be understood in written and spoken English and preferably one local language
- Understanding of the local and international education industry
- Successful sales and marketing experience
- Has used CRM tools to drive business decisions, preferably Salesforce
- Customer focussed and underatanding of customer centricity
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and proactive work habits including an eye for detail and for new sales opportunities
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate as a team player
- International higher education
- Is an advocate of the benefits of Salesforce.com
- Culturally sensitive, ethical and globally aware
- Creative yet analytical, organised, structured.
- Demonstrated and proven ability to align teams, support marketing campaigns and sales tactics which have made a strong contribution to sustainable business growth
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to tight deadlines, changing priorities and to take accountability for decisions and outcomes
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
What We Can Offer You
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
- Health & Wellbeing initiatives for you and your family
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Diversity and Inclusion
- Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
- Successful candidates will require full working rights in Nigeria and undergo background checks where necessary
Application Deadline 6th August, 2021 at 00:00pm